Energis is currently recruiting an Business Systems Analyst on behalf of our client to project manage the operational integration of a new IT system and its constituent packages.
The successful Business Systems Analyst will report to the Managing Director and will be involved in multi-level negotiations and problem solving exercises to maximise the utilisation of the system and the information being generated.
- Work as an integral part of the operational team to provide process improvements to the business
- Ensure commercial parameters and business goals are met within the agreed program objectives
- Provide implementation project management and assist with on-going support on all aspects of business systems from program inception to delivery
- Facilitate business functions through the use of software and process modifications
- Provide advice on how software and process can be integrated toward obtaining optimum efficiency and work with all departments to achieve this
- Gather and communicate specifications for systems changes where necessary and see through to implementation
- Work in partnership on business best practices in order to help all sites strive for continuous improvement and efficient operation
- Be capable of selling operational system solutions to internal users and external suppliers/agents
- Report and be able to present to multi-level working groups including both technical and non-technical
- Degree qualified (or equivalent relevant experience to meet the requirements of the systems)
- Project management skills
- Be a great team worker with effective communication skills
- Experience of systems integration and EDI
- Effective use of all Microsoft Word, Excel and Database packages
- Experience of dealing with system suppliers
- Experience of Bi Reporting Tools (including Crystal Reports)
- Experience of writing SQL Queries
In return you will be offered a challenging role with a salary of £25-35k depending on experience.
For further information or a confidential discussion please email your CV through the link or call us on +44 2890 826044.
By applying for this role you are consenting to Energis Recruitment holding your details for a period of 12 months to be considered for other roles. As a candidate you have the right to consent or object to this.