Your future in next generation technology client solutions starts here!
If you have a natural curiosity to understand and solve complex business challenges and bring your creativity to life, then this is an amazing opportunity to harness and develop those qualities and grow your professional career in Cyber Security.
Are you a degree holder with at least a 2:2 in any degree discipline, or a Level 5 qualification in an ICT or STEM related subject?
Do you want to?
- Become a Cyber Security Analyst in KPMG’s Consulting Centre of Excellence in Belfast?
- Join a team of leading professionals and advise a variety of clients in modern and innovative ways?
- Gain training and skills in areas such as Cisco Networking Essentials, MTA Security Fundamentals, EC Council Ethical Hacking, AZ 900, AZ 500 and EC Council Cyber Forensics Associate?
- Receive an allowance of £155 per week while you complete the Academy?
At KPMG we want you to succeed in developing a career as a successful business consultant in a friendly, challenging and supportive environment, and become a digital business leader of tomorrow.
The selection process will entail an online application followed by interviews which will be held 11th, 12th and 13th May 2021.
Experience is not required but you must:
- be at least 18 or over
- be eligible to work in the UK
- have a university degree classification 2:2 in any discipline or a level 5 qualification in an ICT or STEM related subject.
Due to the ongoing issues with COVID-19 the Academy training will be delivered through an on-line virtual classroom. Please note that dependant on government restrictions at the time, some training will likely take place in Belfast Met with all social distancing guidelines adhered to. Therefore, all participants must be prepared and able to attend the college in person as required.
Successful applicants will require appropriate IT access in order to link to the online tuition.
Training will commence on Monday 1st June 2021 and finish on Monday 9th August 2021. Applicants should be available for the duration of the training period.
Participants who successfully complete the Academy will be guaranteed an interview with KPMG for a Consulting Analyst position.
Please note that completion of the Academy is not a guarantee of gaining employment.
APPLICATIONS OPEN NOW. CLICK APPLY FOR THIS JOB
CLOSING: 12.00 noon Friday 16th April 2021
For Further information see https://www.nidirect.gov.uk/articles/assured-skills-training-programme
Or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
We reserve the right to apply additional shortlisting criteria during the recruitment process.