Senior PHP Developer (Exclusive)
Would you like to join a digital agency with a real commercial edge to make it to the next level? Are you a Senior / Intermediate Developer with aspirations to become a Lead Developer? Would you like to gain experience with Magento and Drupal?
My client is a fast-growing, award-winning web solutions provider with a strong focus on software development, PHP & .NET development, web design, and digital marketing solutions. Due to a number of key wins in the public sector, they are currently searching for a talented Senior /Intermediate PHP developer with at least 3-5 years development experience within a commercial environment.
The role offers fantastic career progression and the opportunity to learn from some of the best talent in the industry, to share your own skills and experience to help the team progress further and with the potential to work as a team lead. You have to opportunity to come on board and really make this role your own. If you display the right attitude combined with technical and people skills, my client will progress you to Team Lead level in a relatively short space of time.
3-5 years PHP development experience within a commercial environment, this would include:
- Strong background in PHP development using MVC based frameworks
- Good experience of CSS3 and HTML5
- Knowledge of SASS development
- Commercial experience using Magento or a similar CMS
- Knowledge of web standards
- Portfolio of sites to showcase previous work
You Might Also Have:
- Good working knowledge of WordPress
- Good working knowledge of Opencart
- Good working knowledge of Laravel and/or Zend frameworks
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call me now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact me for a confidential discussion.
Experience: 0 yrs