Must have a deep understanding of SAP IS-U Billing & Invoicing and the ability and experience to drive through improvements & business change within this technical domain.
Very much a client facing role, working on-site with a blend of accountability, which will include:
- Resolution of customer problems
- Work closely with the client to design, specify, build, test and manage the “go live” for enhancements
- Provide consultancy services to the client, including advising on SAP IS-U technology-related business processes
Fantastic opportunity to work closely with the client in terms of delivering critical and meaningful client business improvements.
Assisting and responding to incidents raised, providing input and resolution of enhancement requests (which will be a real blend of minor and significant, complex requests)
Identify and assess the options for implementing new or improved business processes. Real ability to identify and gain approval for improvements which will make a big difference to the client. Making recommendations to decision makers and senior management team.
As a client facing role, there is an accountability to ensure client satisfaction with the service being provided, ensuring client satisfaction following each significant delivery. This role is very much the point of contact and "go to" for the client, so ensuring a good, collaborative, productive working relationship is key.
Work closely with the global SAP IS-U community and wider offshore support teams. There is a significant global network, which is there to give support. There is a global infrastructure which will support this role and you will be able to utilise.
- Strong technical SAP IS-U knowledge, to include IS-U Master Data and Basic Functions
- Experience of working in a client facing, full lifecycle role – working with the client to define enhancements right the way through to release and “go live”
Happy to walk through this opportunity in more detail. Senior role with a highly competitive salary & package.
Experience: 4-5 yrs