Project Manager – 2-year contract
Based in Belfast you will be working with a niche global software provider, providing software products Financial Services sector. It is a small, close-knit environment team, based over several sites (London, Netherlands, NY and Belfast), managing remote teams.
You will manage an optimisation programme, merging two similar applications into a common platform. As part of this programme, you will manage the development teams, but also on completion manage all the client and marketing activity (client installations, training, documentation, marketing etc.).
In conjunction to this, beyond the common platform considerable analytical and reporting functionality will be added to the application, so it will be managing both programmes of work in tandem.
Ideally, you will need:
- 10+ years of technology-oriented Project Management and 5+ years of technology-oriented Programme Management experience with a proven track record of successfully delivering programmes and projects with geographically distributed teams comprised of both internal and external resources
- Strong project management skills with the ability to work on and track multiple projects simultaneously.
- Demonstrated ability to think creatively and strategically when implementing products and solving problems.
- Technically savvy – with the ability to challenge the development team.
- Experience managing software projects developed using Agile methodologies.
- Must be delivery-focused and a hands-on senior leader able to manage genuine complexity and multiple suppliers
- Strong stakeholder management and influencing skills and good emotional intelligence
- Commercially aware in terms of sales/client retention
Useful to have:
- Prior experience at a B2B SaaS/software product company
- Experience integrating products and deploying new products to a client base
- Familiarity with modern BI/reporting/data analytics technologies such as PowerBI, Tableau or Looker
Experience: 9-10 yrs