Do you have at least one or two years commercial experience using PHP? Would you like to learn popular frameworks such as Symfony or Lavavel? We are representing one of the top PHP teams in Belfast and they have a vacancy. They are recruiting a PHP developer and they would consider either an intermediate or Senior candidate.
My client one of Ireland's most successful and established creative, integrated marketing communications agencies. This advertising agency is owned by one of top 10 largest marketing communications networks in the world. This enables the company to further expand its reach internationally and broaden its own capabilities through the access gained to an outstanding group of influential peers. They are an integrated results-focused communications agency offering clients full campaign delivery across creative, strategy, media, digital, design, PR and events.
Employing almost 60 people, the business has evolved from an original focus on direct mail to a current position where it offers full-service solutions including digital and social media. Commercial creativity is at the root of each and every endeavour it undertakes on behalf of clients, with the express aim of helping them to achieve their sales and marketing objectives.
- To support the Technical Director, in the delivery of digital campaigns comprising but not limited to websites, intranets, web applications, email marketing and social media.
- Develop web sites and web applications based on supplied artwork and branding
- Work with designers to develop designs into functioning websites and applications
- Be involved at every stage of the project lifecycle from requirements analysis to delivery and maintenance
- Take part in brainstorming sessions
- Maintain a knowledge of emerging technology trends and best practices
- Share knowledge and skills with colleagues and the community.
What you NEED to have:
- Degree or equivalent in a computing related/multimedia discipline (alternatively 5 years' experience in a similar role)
- 2yrs Commercial experience
- Strong portfolio of own work
- SOLID Development principles
Extra points for:
- PHP Framework such as Symfony / Laravel
- Coding best practices covering version control / testing, deployment
- Advanced WordPress Customisation
- Zend PHP Certification Symfony Certification
- 3-5 years commercial experience
- Knowledge of HTML Email quirks
- Micro-frameworks & Web CMS Platforms Silex / Slim eCommerce Platforms e.g. Magento / Shopify etc.
- Bedrocks for WordPress / Timber / Custom Post Types and Fields
- Knowledge of Angular or React
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call me now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact Gareth Stirling directly for a confidential discussion on your career.
Experience: 0 yrs