Inside Sales Account Manager (Financial Software)
Career Defining Opportunity for Mid level Sales Professional - Excellent Prospects
Our client is a Vertical Markets indigenous software business with offices throughout Ireland, backed by an international technology giant of over 250 vertical markets software companies all sharing best practice and knowledge.
This is a unique opportunity for a sales professional to secure a lucrative and rewarding career opportunity limited only by their own drive and ability.
As the supplier of the most successful software of it's type in Ireland, this business facilities smooth and effective financial transactions across multiple channels online and in person.
With offices in Cork, Dublin and Belfast our client welcomes applications from candidates suited to work in any of these locations.
Upselling and cross selling IT Products across a portfolio of key existing accounts in Ireland in support of the Senior Business Development Manager in territory.
- Target and drive new sales with existing accounts by proactively building relationships and understanding customer challenges.
- Deliver continuous customer experience to deliver stakeholder contacts and trust.
- Customer retention and effective account Management, including high customer satisfaction levels of a names customer account list.
- Effectively follow a sales process focused on value
- Responsibility for and ownership of accounts, sales pipeline, forecasting and revenues.
- Order processing for all of Sales Team
- Working closely with other departments to understand the business, products and services, therefore value to the customer.
- Make a key contribution to an experienced key account, sales and marketing team.
- Travel approximately 20% across Island of Ireland.
- Educated to GCSE level (or equivalent) with at least a C grade in Maths and English
- Minimum of 1 Years experience working in Sales or Sales Related Roles in an IT Hardware or Software Environment
- A strong track record of successful customer engagement
- Excellent verbal and Written communicaton skills and attention to detail
- Strong planning and organisational skills
- A positive and enthusiastic attitude
- A strong desire to develop a long term sales career
- A full clean valid EU driving licence
- Currently holds the right to work in the UK and Ireland
- Bachelors Degree (or equivalent) in Business, Marketing, IT or related Discipline.
- Experience in an external account management role
- Experience of working in a Sales Role within an IT or Financial Services company.
- A proven track record in Sales Achievement.
- Base £20-£22k OTE £32k
- Euro 23k - 25k OTE 36k
- Eligibility to join our bonus scheme which typically pays out at around 10% of base salary (and is dependent on company and individual performance) - pro rata for those who are PT or join part way through the year
- Bupa healthcare - following successful completion of probation (6 months)
- Pension with employer contributions at legal minimum
For more information on this, or any other Sales or Marketing role please contact Sarah at Corvus on 02890 918525 or .
We also welcome the registration of your interest in being kept informed of other roles, which may better reflect your specific experience and interests.
Experience: 0 yrs