Brook Street Recruitment is delighted to be recruiting on behalf of our Belfast client who is seeking to appoint enthusiastic SQL BI Developer to join their dedicated team of IT professionals.
The role will be a varied and exciting one and the successful candidates will need to have a can do’ attitude, believe in our values and purpose, be proactive and dedicated to providing excellent SQL development skills. This is a superb opportunity to join a forward-thinking, values-driven company during a time of huge growth.
Within this role you will be responsible for
• Data transfer package build;
• Report development and delivery to senior stakeholders;
• Reports requirements gathering;
• Ownership of the business BIt Ml tool;
• Statistics analysis and trending based on reports created.
• A ‘can do’ attitude and desire to make a difference;
• Must be a self-starter and have the capacity to hit the ground running:
• Adaptability and a positive attitude to change;
• Strong oral and written communication;
• Excellent time management;
• Results driven;
• Attention to detail;
• An ability to work independently and as part of a team;
• Excellent organisation; and
• Strong analytical skills
• Minimum 2 years reporting development experience;
• Extensive knowledge of creating SQL queries, stored procedures;
• Experience working with and creating data warehouse environments;
• Creating SSRS reports and deployment, scheduling as per business requirement;
• Creation of table views;
• Database indexing and performance tuning;
• Creating SSRS reports subscriptions and scheduling and administering reports;
• Using 5815 — design ETL packages, deployment and support;
* 5518 package design I development support for various functions;
• Integrating new datasets into data warehouse;
• Designing OLAP cubes and development of data warehouse projects;
• Extensively working exposure in OLTP IOLAP environments;
• T-SQL, 5515 & SSAS in all versions (SQL 2008, 2012 & 2014);
• IT related degree;
• Data analysis and trending;
• Requirements gathering and designing database and its objects;
• Creating stored procedures, functions and triggers for various business requirements;
• Writing complex queries with optimal performance as per the business requirements.
• Experience in any other reporting development system;
• Experience with SSRS 2016.
Salary & Benefits
A very competitive package will be offered, a comprehensive benefits’ package to include Private Healthcare, Company Pension Scheme, a 37.5-hour work week, 26 days’ holiday per year days plus 8 statutory holidays, plus the option to purchase 1 additional week’s holiday, Health Cash Plan, Life Assurance, Income Protection after 1-year service, Employee Assistance Programme, Childcare Vouchers, Travel Season Ticket Loan, Staff events, dress down Fridays, and free tea/coffee every day.
Experience: Applicants must have a minimum 2 years reporting development experience and extensive knowledge of creating SQL queries, stored procedures;
Applicants must have a minimum 2 years reporting development experience and extensive knowledge of creating SQL queries, stored procedures;