Brook Street UK Limited is delighted to be recruiting for a Field Sales Executive ( Telecoms) for our Belfast client
Applicants should have a minimum of three year`s sales experience selling into the Telecoms sector and must have experience selling network and network services within an ICT B2B marketplace. Strong communication and negotiation skills are essential
Your Responsibilities will include:
· To actively seek out new business, self-generate and close opportunities
· Primary selling of the company’s products and services.
· Take responsibility for identifying new market opportunities.
· To be responsible for the continual targeting of new accounts all to be delivered against agreed targets in an agreed time frame.
· Proactive prospecting, building, winning and account management of new customer base built by sales person.
· To be responsible for the on-going management of customer base.
· To liaise with key internal departments.
· Adhering to and developing our Business Management System.
· Providing all necessary information to ensure that customers’ orders are processed in an efficient manner
· Any other relatable tasks and duties as directed by the Management Team
· To attend all sales meeting and training courses as and when requested by Management.
· To keep fully up to date with product knowledge and the comparable services provided by our competitors
· To be fully compliant with Industry Standards which include: ISO 9001 and ISO 27001
· Ensuring maintenance and upkeep of the Customer Relationship Management to improve sales effectiveness
· Develop and adapt the role to meet the expectations of future business developments, opportunities and expansion.
· A minimum of 3 years’ experience selling ICT/ Telecoms
· Two years’ experience in a Field Sales capacity selling ICT/Telecoms
· Proven experience selling and managing various accounts sizes
· Ability to effectively generate new sales
· Strong presenting and selling skills
· Educated to GCSE’s level to include Grade C or above in English and Maths
· Established working knowledge selling network data services and products
· Clean UK driving license or ability to show full access to transport
· Travelling outside of NI will be occasionally required
· Out of hours working may occasionally be required
· Experience of selling network data services and products.
· Experience of selling in the Public Sector.
· Experience of using a CRM System
· Working knowledge of British Safety Standards ISO 9001 & ISO 27001
The role will be covering Northern Ireland with occasional travel to UK and ROI.
Remuneration package includes:
· Base salary £28-29K (with a £1K increment after 6 months)
· OTE circa £45K
· Car allowance and fuel card
· Laptop and mobile
· Private Health Insurance
· 33 days holiday plus service days
Please send CV via the apply link if interested
Experience: Must have experience of selling network services on a field sales basis
Must have experience of selling network services on a field sales basis