Brook Street (UK) Limited is recruiting a Business Improvement Analyst for our County Antrim client.
The successful candidate will work in a small, dynamic team, reporting directly to the Senior IT Manager. In this role you will be responsible for helping to drive improvement by evaluating and developing efficient and effective processes and systems. The role will be “hands on” dealing with the full spectrum of the company systems and assist the Senior IT Manager with all major IT projects within the company.
The main duties of the role will include understanding and advising on how other systems can and should interface with SAGE 1000; understanding and improving Business Systems from both a ‘hands on’ operations viewpoint and a basic technical stance; end to end process mapping; and supporting the IT systems, system users and developing, reviewing and amending system reporting
- Must have a 3rd level qualification, preferably within finance or IT or with IT as a major component
- Must have 3 years post graduate industrial experience
- Must have experience of working with IT finance systems especially SAGE accounting packages and experience in implementing business process improvements within a technical development role
- Should be able to demonstrate previous experience of working within a development, technical or commercial role and should be a confident user of IT systems
- Strong organisational, planning and IT skills are essential
If interested please send CV via the apply link