Exciting opportunity for a Site Reliability Program Manager to join a global computer software company based out of their modern Belfast City centre based offices.
As Program Manager you will be responsible for ensuring that SRE is working well with Product Development teams, sync’ing with Product Owners to help plan for the roadmap and identify risk early on, and sync’ing with Product Development leads to identify pain points with existing systems.
- Work with product service teams to establish SLI’s and error budgets, and nurture an environment that appreciates the value that they add
- Ensuring that short term hacks are replaced with long terms solutions
- Identify requirements surrounding load testing, security testing, availability and disaster recovery
- Optimise product service code to ensure that it’s secure, scalable and performant
- Optimise release engineering code to ensure that it’s stable, repeatable and fast
- Create dashboards which help communicate the metrics for a given product service
- Work with product owners and product engineering teams to perform capacity planning
- Help carry out root causes analysis for incidents and design solutions (both software and human processes)
- Experience in managing a critical production team for a minimum of two years’
- Comfortable writing code on one or more of the following languages; Python/Go/Java/C#/C/C++
- Experience with IaaS and Serverless services from a cloud provider
- Linux system administration experience
- An understanding of a range of data storage technologies, including SQL databases
For more details on this job or more similar opportunities, please contact Ryan McMahon on 02890 325 325 or email@example.com