Excellent opportunity for a results orientated e-Commerce Executive to join our clients’ well-established organisation based in the Greater Belfast area. Full-time, permanent role with a salary of £23,000 - £25,000 per annum, plus bonus scheme.
The company is a dynamic and ambitious Northern Ireland manufacturing company, with products designed for the residential construction sector in the UK and Ireland as well as export markets in Mainland Europe.
Taking day to day ownership of the e-commerce function within the company you will focus on the launch, promotion and management of a new e-commerce sister brand. You will have an in-depth understanding of e-commerce best practices and a proven track record of exceptional ROI performance from campaign management.
• Maximising e-commerce related revenue
• Day to day management of eBay platform
• Creating new business processes to support the e-commerce function
• Identifying and launching new product opportunities
• Market and competitor analysis
• Data analysis and reporting
• Minimum of two years’ experience in a similar role
• Degree educated in a relevant discipline
• SEO experience
• Knowledge and understanding of Google Analysis
• Bonus scheme
• Free onsite parking
• Genuine scope to progress and development the department
Does this sound like the challenge you have been looking for? Do you have the skills and experience required to excel in this position? Then please forward your CV ensuring it demonstrates how you meet the essential criteria.
For more details on thisjob or more Sales & Marketing opportunities, please contact Ryan McMahon on 02890 325 325 or firstname.lastname@example.org