Fantastic opportunity for a Digital Marketing Manager to join our clients’ market leading, Belfast based software business.
- Up to £35,000 per annum salary
- Performance related bonus
- 35 days paid holidays
- Contributory pension
- Wellbeing programme
- Free parking
- Cycle to work scheme
- Access to training & development
This role presents an exciting opportunity to join an innovative, passionate and committed organisation with a clear objective to be a world leader in their industry, having already helped thousands of clients in over 40 countries.
As the Digital Marketing Manager you will be responsible for planning and implementing the digital marketing strategy to achieve overall company objectives. Focus will be on managing the digital channels to support brand growth with the successful execution of campaigns, projects and initiatives.
You will play a key role in raising the company profile and implementing a robust social and digital strategy that drives inbound enquiries from prospective customers.
- Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a long lasting digital connection with prospects and customers
- Launch optimised online adverts through Google Adwords, Facebook & LinkedIn in order to increase web traffic and inbound leads
- Manage SEO efforts to maintain the company’s place at the top of the Google rankings for designated keywords
- Implement campaigns, using marketing automation software (HubSpot) across all digital platforms
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of analytic tools (Hubspot, Google Analytics, WebTrends etc.)
- Assist in organising events and associated promotional materials
- Acquire insight in digital marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date
- Maintain relationships with external agencies, partners and internal developers
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a digital marketing role
- Educated to degree level, preferably in Marketing or Advertsing
- Experience using marketing automation software, Wordpress, Google Analytics and multiple social media platforms
- Experience with B2B social media, Google Adwords and SEO/SEM
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
For more details on this job or more similar opportunities, please contact Ryan McMahon on 02890 325 325 or email@example.com