Fantastic opportunity for a Content Marketing Manager to join our clients’ market leading, Belfast based software business.
- Up to £35,000 per annum salary
- Performance related bonus
- 35 days paid holidays
- Contributory pension
- Wellbeing programme
- Free parking
- Cycle to work scheme
- Access to training & development
This role presents an exciting opportunity to join an innovative, passionate and committed organisation with a clear objective to be a world leader in their industry, having already helped thousands of clients in over 40 countries.
As the Content Marketing Manager you will be responsible for the planning and production of all offline and online content aligned with the overall marketing strategy. Creating attractive and engaging content you will capture initial interest, nurture leads into customers and drive customer retention.
- Raising brand awareness, achieving marketing objectives and delivering marketing qualified leads (MQL’s)
- Working with the marketing team to develop and execute an integrated strategy and marketing plan, and creating engaging copy to be used across all channels
- Developing and managing a detailed content calendar, aligned with the marketing strategy
- Researching, writing and editing a spectrum of marketing and sales collateral, producing concise, well-polished copy
- Supporting and liaising with internal and external stakeholders to produce the highest quality output
- Assist in organising events and associated promotional materials
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a content marketing role
- Educated to degree level, preferably in Marketing, English, Journalism, advertising or similar
- Experience of researching and writing technical content for a variety of target audiences
- Ability to cultivate ideas using creative writing, whilst aligning with branding, messaging direction and strategy
- Experience in using marketing automation software
For more details on this job or more similar opportunities, please contact Ryan McMahon on 02890 325 325 or firstname.lastname@example.org