Ashton Recruitment require a Systems Administrator
An exciting opportunity has become available for an experienced Systems Administrator to work alongside managers from a variety of departments/levels throughout the organisation to maintain a range of information systems and to manipulate data to produce meaningful management information
The Key Responsibilities for a successful Systems Administrator would be as follows:
- Creating, maintaining and updating Management Information Systems for the achievement of targets.
- Collating and manipulating data to provide timely and accurate reports and management information.
- Developing and communicating procedures which ensure consistency across a range of systems.
- Supporting the IT Manager in troubleshooting basic technical issues and providing first line support.
- Installation and configuration of PCs and other IT equipment.
- Provide full administrative support to the IT and MIS function including updating policies, procedures and registers.
- Full compliance with all financial, HR and other corporate responsibilities as appropriate to the post.
Essential Criteria for the Systems Administrator Role:
- 2 A levels / NVQ level 3 qualification or equivalent plus 2 years' experience of working with IT Systems or 5 years' experience of working with IT Systems.
- Sound working knowledge of Information Technology and the ability to provide basic IT support
- Proven ability to manipulate data to produce meaningful management reports
- Highly proficient in the use of Microsoft packages including a detailed knowledge of Excel spreadsheets using formulas and creating pivot tables
- Previous experience in an administrative role
- Strong organisational skills with experience of managing conflicting priorities
- Strong verbal and written communications skills and the ability to manage relationships at all levels
Desirable Criteria for the Systems Administrator Role:
- Experience of working in an IT support environment
- Knowledge of Microsoft cloud products
Location: Belfast City Centre
Hours: 35 Hours - fixed tern contract for 12 months
Salary: £19,334.43 per annum
Holidays: 25 days + statutory holidays
Benefits: Pension scheme and healthcare plan
If you are interested in this position please submit your CV via the link below, or if you feel like this would be a position of interest to people in your network please share.
Ashton Recruitment is acting as an employment agency.
Experience: 0 yrs