Our Public Sector client urgently requires an experienced Senior ICT Technician to join their busy IT team.
The successful candidate will report directly to the ICT Manager and will be responsible for managing ICT Support Services, to include the management of the support and delivery of an extensive range of ICT systems. In addition the successful candidate will contribute to the delivery of internal technical projects, within Service Delivery, throughout the entire project lifecycle, ensuring all needs are met and completed within timescale and within budget.
- A university degree or an equivalent educational qualification in an ICT discipline.
- A minimum of 2 years experience in the installation and support of the full range of network based computer systems
- Management experience in the Service Delivery for ICT
- Have held a Senior role responsible for a team of staff
- A full UK drivers licence and access to a vehicle to allow the applicant to fulfill the duties of the post
Please email your CV in Microsoft word format to Stephen Crawford by clicking on the link.
Applicants must ensure their CV is accurate and up to date. The CV should include your full employment history inclusive of dates, all academic achievements and full personal contact details.
Please note only applicants that match this criteria can be considered for the role.
Apple Recruitment Services is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Apple Recruitment Services is an Equal Opportunities Employer.