Lead Developer - Genesys Application
Think Technology- Think Allstate
We build solutions that touch 16 million customers on a daily basis.
You will work alongside people as passionate as you, focused on delivering the best possible user experiences.
You will work in a highly collaborative environment primed to adapt to an ever-changing landscape and which places technology solutions at its core.
You will thrive, you will think differently, you will challenge convention and have the freedom to act with integrity, intention and speed; you will be at the forefront of developing capabilities in support of Allstate’s global business model; you will deliver results and you will leave things better than you found them.
We are looking for individuals with a strong desire to build better products, delight customers and learn and develop themselves.
This Lead Developer role is at the heart of Allstate’s technology transformation. The successful candidate will lead a small group of developers, supporting a new, multi-purpose web application (Genesys). Working within a fast-paced environment, the Lead Developer will be expected to work closely with the Product Owner to architect and code technical solutions, troubleshoot/diagnose application and environmental issues, and formulate strategies for the future direction of the product. There should be an ability to create clear and concise communications, and relay technical information to technical and non-technical audiences. The Developer will work closely with other members of the scrum team: Scrum Master, Developers, Test Architect and Test Engineers. Active participation in daily stand-ups, sprint planning and retrospectives will be expected.
- Must be an EU citizen or possess a current UK Tier 1 Visa or Tier 2 visa and eligible to take up full time, permanent employment. EU candidates must also demonstrate they are eligible to take up UK employment post-Brexit.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in C#.Net, SQL/SQL Server, database design;
- Experience delivering software within an agile environment;
- Experience building APIs;
- Demonstrable examples of technical leadership and best practice guidance.
- Experience of Java coding;
- Experience with Jenkins and Octopus Deploy;
- Experience working alongside UX/UI designers;
- Experience with Selenium, creating automation scripts to test web applications;
- Experience with project/test management tools (e.g., JIRA/Zephyr).
For more information and to apply, CLICK APPLY.
Closing Date: Tuesday 21st May 2019
Statement on Fair Employment and Equal Opportunities:
Allstate NI wishes to ensure equal opportunity is given to all job applicants. This company will not discriminate on the grounds of race, gender (including gender reassignment status), sexual orientation, religious belief, political opinion, marital status, age or disability.
Applicants should note Allstate NI complete AccessNI background checks on all candidates offered a position.