Infrastructure Support Analyst- Northern Ireland
Think Technology- Think Allstate
We build solutions that touch 16 million customers on a daily basis.
You will work alongside people as passionate as you, focused on delivering the best possible user experiences.
You will work in a highly collaborative environment primed to adapt to an ever changing landscape and which places technology solutions at its core.
You will thrive, you will think differently, you will challenge convention and have the freedom to act with integrity, intention and speed; you will be at the forefront of developing capabilities in support of Allstate’s global business model; you will deliver results and you will leave things better than you found them.
We are pleased to announce and exciting new opportunity within our Allstate Canada Infrastructure team.
We are looking for 2 motivated individuals with the ability to be able to work both independently and as part of a wider team.
The Infrastructure Support Analysts will work together to have accountability from providing support for several critical Allstate Canada applications. The role will require the team to liaise with their counterparts in Allstate Canada, ANI and ASPL; and on occasion may need to work with development teams to identify solutions or document workarounds.
The successful candidates will provide Server Management support of the PLUS, Focus and Web Applications which are business critical applications.
The successful candidates must have strong communication skills and the ability to learn new skills.
The candidate should have ability to work remotely with their peers/team
- Must be an EU citizen or possess a current UK Tier 1 Visa or Tier 2 visa and eligible to take up full time, permanent employment
The successful candidate should also be able to demonstrate competency in some of the following:
- Windows Active Directory, DHCP, DNS, SCCM & Clustering
- Windows Server Patching
- VMware experience
- Windows Server 2008/2012/2016
- Wintel Systems Administration experience required.
- Must be able to troubleshoot simple to complex incidents related to technologies mentioned
- Strong background in Server vulnerability management
- MS SharePoint
- SQL Server
- Some experience in monitoring, logging, and backup technologies
- Experience in McAfee Server Clients
- Experience of working within a global team (conducting handovers, working in a shift pattern, etc)
Hours of Work:
The team will support Canada through the Canadian daytime up to 6pm Eastern Time. To do this a rotating shift schedule will be provided with 1 Support Analyst working to 11pm GMT during their shift week (one in every 3 weeks). When not working shift, standard ANI working hours applies.
- Might be required—though call levels are low
For further information CLICK THE APPLY BUTTON
Closing Date: Friday 24th August 2018
Statement on Fair Employment and Equal Opportunities:
Allstate NI wishes to ensure equal opportunity is given to all job applicants. This company will not discriminate on the grounds of race, gender (including gender reassignment status), sexual orientation, religious belief, political opinion, marital status, age or disability.
Applicants should note Allstate NI complete AccessNI background checks on all candidates offered a position.