Endpoint Security Engineer (Belfast)
We are an award winning employer with national recognition for our employee centric benefits and flexible working environment. Coming to work at Allstate is always interesting with challenging work in a progressive and dynamic environment. Our employees are engaged with the business where they make a difference in the role they fulfill, whether it is participating in new or ongoing business initiatives which advance our competitiveness using the latest technologies and methodologies. We are also very committed to our charitable events, caring for the environment, participating in one of the many sporting events and socializing with colleagues at our many team and company events. There is something for everyone, you just have to take the next step.
Allstate is expanding its Endpoint Security team and a result we are pleased to announce new openings within the ANI team.
Key responsibilities of the role will include (but are not limited to):
• Endpoint change management
• Endpoint reporting and lifecycle management
• Endpoint version management and compliance across 62k endpoints
• Maintenance and support of Forensic platform
The successful candidates will be key members of the Endpoint Security team and should come from a background in networking and/or security. We are seeking pro-active, detail orientated and highly motivated individuals who would also be comfortable with client facing aspects of the role.
• 3rd level IT degree/HND
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a network security role including knowledge of firewalls
• Good understanding of enterprise level IT Security architecture
• Demonstrate an understanding of network topology and protocols
• Good understanding of enterprise level IT Support structure
• Familiarity with Incident, Problem and Change Management tools
• Familiarity with ITIL
• Familiarity with enterprise level Change Frameworks
• Strong MS Excel skills
• Must be an EU citizen or possess a current UK Tier 1 Visa or Tier 2 visa and eligible to take up full time, permanent employment.
Desirable Criteria – This may be used where we have a high number of applicants
• Experience with task and policy configuration and assignments for endpoint security
• Experience of McAfee ePolicy Orchestrator (ePO) minimum 1000 nodes
• Experience of ePO infrastructure management
• Experience generating ePO custom reports
• Tier 2 level troubleshooting skills for Windows Platform (client and server) and ePO/MA
• Experience of enterprise level Wintel support
• Basic knowledge of Linux
• Basic knowledge of MS SQL Server
• McAfee Certifications
• CompTia Security+ or Network+
For further information and to apply PLEASE CLICK THE APPLY BUTTON
Statement on Fair Employment and Equal Opportunities:
Allstate NI wishes to ensure equal opportunity is given to all job applicants. This company will not discriminate on the grounds of race, gender (including gender reassignment status), sexual orientation, religious belief, political opinion, marital status, age or disability.