Technical Support / Programmer
Our client is a household name who are looking for a Programmer / Technical Support. A proven ability to communicate with users at all levels in an organisation. You will be able to work unsupervised, prioritising work based on business impact, be approachable and have a strong customer focus. As an excellent team player and analytical thinker you will be determined to see the job through to resolution
You will be responsible on a day to day basis, for the systems operations and systems maintenance, as well as ongoing development.
- Responsible for systems operations, including error checking maintenance and reporting hardware faults
- Responsible for the day to day operations
- To maintain EPOS and system databases
- Involved in the ongoing development of systems across all divisions and to maintain relevant documentation
- End user support, remote and on site, for any software or hardware issues
- Responsible for out of hours cover for server problems
Skills and Experience
- Interfacing to existing processes
- CL scripting, screen design and reports
- Data, program and process testing
- Able to adapt and use new technologies
- Windows Server 2008/2012 experience
- PC operating systems and Microsoft Office
For more information or to apply please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 02890 313157
Please submit your application or call the specialist consultant in Abacus Recruitment on 028 9031 3157 for a confidential career discussion or explore other jobs in Belfast, Northern Ireland, Dublin or London.
With 100 years' experience in our team, Abacus is one of NI's most established recruitment brands. We can advise on jobs, CVs, interviews and salaries across permanent, contract and temporary employment.
If you know someone who wants to move a career to NI, then tell them about www.abacus.jobs/belfastforlife or follow @AbacusJobs
Experience: 0 yrs