Senior Software Developer
As a global pioneer in the development of web-based software you will be designing and developing ground-breaking technology that dramatically impacts medical science.
This is a superb opportunity to work on meaningful innovations that improve the lives of people all over the world, in a friendly, dynamic and inclusive working environment with like-minded, talented and passionate individuals.
- Using modern technologies (HTML5, CSS3, ASP.NET) to develop web based applications
- Working as part of an agile development team to build software applications from initial specification to final deployment and acceptance
- Take an active role in all parts of the development life cycle (requirements gathering, development, testing, deployment and support)
- Writing automated unit and integration tests
- Manual testing of the products
- 2:1 degree or above in Computer Science or equivalent
- A minimum of 5 years' experience as a Software Developer/Engineer
- Experience of writing and building unit and integration tests
- Strong software development skills and experience of building software applications from initial specification to final deployment and acceptance
- A quick learner who is looking for new challenges and responsibilities in an innovative software company
For further information or a confidential chat please get in touch email@example.com or 02890 313157
Please submit your application or call the specialist consultant in Abacus Recruitment on 028 9031 3157 for a confidential career discussion or explore other jobs in Belfast, Northern Ireland, Dublin or London.
With 100 years' experience in our team, Abacus is one of NI's most established recruitment brands. We can advise on jobs, CVs, interviews and salaries across permanent, contract and temporary employment.
If you know someone who wants to move a career to NI, then tell them about www.abacus.jobs/belfastforlife or follow @AbacusJobs
Experience: 0 yrs