Calling all Java developers!!
We have a leading IT solutions company specialising in providing software applications that deliver real customer benefit in the Utilities and Infrastructure sectors. They have been delivering technically complex solutions to their clients since 1990 and have built an excellent reputation and a strong client base in the UK and Ireland.
The role offers an opportunity for the ambitious software professional to further develop their skills in a challenging and rewarding arena. A strong emphasis is placed on teamwork and the successful candidate will benefit from working in a collaborative environment with excellent opportunities for personal development.
As part of their product development team you will be working with leading edge products to develop and enhance software applications which are aimed at large blue chip clients in the energy and infrastructure sectors.
You will bring
- 5 + years programming experience.
- Working knowledge of Java, JEE5 and Scala
- Working knowledge of J2EE Technologies such as JMS
- Ability to develop code from a Functional or Technical Specification document
- Passionate developer and hungry to progress
On offer to you
- Competitive salary & benefits package
- Comprehensive induction followed by a period of mentoring
- The chance to work with a number of different clients, using leading technologies
- Excellent career development opportunities
TO APPLY get in touch with Aaron at Abacus Professional Recruitment today on 028 9031 3157 or by email on firstname.lastname@example.org
Please submit your application or call the specialist consultant in Abacus Recruitment on 028 9031 3157 for a confidential career discussion or explore other jobs in Belfast, Northern Ireland, Dublin or London.
With 100 years' experience in our team, Abacus is one of NI's most established recruitment brands. We can advise on jobs, CVs, interviews and salaries across permanent, contract and temporary employment.
If you know someone who wants to move a career to NI, then tell them about www.abacus.jobs/belfastforlife or follow @AbacusJobs
Experience: 0 yrs