IT Risk Officer
As the IT Risk Officer you will be responsible for -
- Establishing strong working relationships with Application Development, Information Security, Continuity of Business, as well as other Business/Operations/Infrastructure Risk Management teams
- Coordinate Business As Usual (BAU) activities, overseeing Risk and Control activities. Provide assistance to application owners/management team to ensure Risk and Control issues and initiatives are addressed timely.
- Coordinate or manage technology components of Internal and External audits. Assist development teams in responding to audit requests, perform review of deliverables for completeness and accuracy as needed.
- Proactively identify control deficiencies through technology self-assessment testing, risk and control initiatives, and BAU meetings/discussions. Monitor progress of corrective action plans.
- Work with the Risk and Control teams to analyse latest program and project scorecards, preparing execute summary reports for IT management.
- Experience performing IT Business Analysis, Project Management or similar work
- Experience in Audit, Information Security or Risk Management.
- Awareness and execution of the Risk and Control Self-Assessment (RCSA),
- Managers Control Assessment (MCA), or other technology self-assessment processes is an advantage
- Knowledge of service management (ITIL) with previous working experience in process improvements is an advantage
For further information or to apply please contact email@example.com / 02890 313157
Please submit your application or call the specialist consultant in Abacus Recruitment on 028 9031 3157 for a confidential career discussion or explore other jobs in Belfast, Northern Ireland, Dublin or London.
With 100 years' experience in our team, Abacus is one of NI's most established recruitment brands. We can advise on jobs, CVs, interviews and salaries across permanent, contract and temporary employment.
If you know someone who wants to move a career to NI, then tell them about www.abacus.jobs/belfastforlife or follow @AbacusJobs
Experience: 0 yrs