Vulnerability and Penetration Tester (VAPT) Engineer - Up to £65,000
Our client is looking to hire a permanent Vulnerability and Penetration Tester Engineer to join their team based in Belfast. The VAPT Engineer will be ensuring that the client's systems, platforms and processes are protected whilst continuously trying to improve the security and integrity in accordance to internal business objectives and regulatory requirements.
- Design, implement and Support VAPT solutions that protect the client's systems and assets.
- Be a Subject Matter Expert within the Office
- Ownership of VAPT tools, platforms and processes.
- Create reports, policies and processes which are easily understandable to the required users
- Monitor the threat environment and perform penetration testing against specific targeted areas within the organisation
- Provide input into security risk assessments
Skills and expertise:
- University degree in Computer Science or similar
- CISSP or SSCP
- GIAC GPEN or GWAPT
- Offensive Security OSCP preferred
- Experience in Information Security with a focus on penetration testing assessment and vulnerability
- Knowledge of concepts and best practices for WhiteHat/ Ethical hacking.
- Experience with automated VAPT tools such as Nessus, Appscan, Burp Suite, Nipper, and Trustwave
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant in Abacus on 02890313157 for a confidential career discussion. Did you know? Abacus is NI's only Highly Rated Recruiter with 4.5 Stars for customer satisfaction (Independent review site Feefo).
If you think you have the right skills to join our team, then get in touch. If you know someone returning/re-locating to NI then www.belfastforlife.com holds the information on quality of life, cost of living etc.
Experience: 0 yrs