Are you an experienced pre-sales consultant within data analytics / software products?
Do you have a strong background in presentation delivery with excellent quantitative skills?
We have a very exciting role to be part of a successful, award winning team as they look to grow their operation further. If interested or would like more information call Alex on 02890 313157 or email email@example.com
Why this job?
This is a very exciting time to join this company as they look to grow their business further and the pre sales consultant is an integral part of the plan. With a well established brand, an award winning successful team and excellent leadership structure, the business is very well positioned to offer you a position that will challenge you as a professional and reward your hard work. If you are passionate about customer service and love problem solving then this could be a role for you.
As a Technical Pre-sales Consultant you will work closely with the sales and marketing teams to support sales activities. This role will require reviewing and responding to Requests for Proposal, Tenders and preparing and delivering presentations to prospects.
The Technical Pre-Sales Consultant will also provide business and technical product expertise, solution features and benefits information and deal-specific competitive analysis. You will be integral to the development the presales capability and reusable content working alongside sales and marketing to position
and deliver solutions to our clients.
They will be technically sophisticated and have the patience and passion to guide the team, clients and
stakeholders through all the capabilities of our solutions. You will need to be extremely comfortable talking
to our clients in both friendly and challenging situations
- 2 year's business experience in data analytics solutions/software products
- Experience in presentation delivery and facilitation
- Excellent public speaking capability.
- Strong analytical, negotiation and problem solving skills.
- Strong quantitative skills and the ability to analyse complex data and look for trends.
- Experience working with software engineers and/or data scientists
- Ability to translate complex technical concepts and language into clear, customer-focused language
- Experience demonstrating software products
- Excellent interpersonal, analytical and numerical skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines and work calmly under pressure
- Ability to work flexibly, self-motivate, able to take ownership and act on own initiative
- MSc or PhD in science or engineering related discipline
- Commercial expertise in data processing, management, analytics and technology.
- Superior proactive problem solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Experience of facilitating UX workshops, translating findings into solutions
- Experience of taking solutions from concept through to delivery
- Exceptional project management and organisation skills.
- Deep understanding of leadership and management processes.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Ability to lead and motivate
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search.
Experience: 0 yrs