ServiceNow Administrator - Up to £50,000 depending on experience
Out client is looking to hire a permanent ServiceNow Administrator to join their growing team in Belfast. The ServiceNow Administrator will be responsible for reviewing processes and procedures and designing and implementing improved procedures. ServiceNow Administrator will be involved with Incident Management, Problem Management, Crisis Management and Change Management.
- Ownership of the ServiceNow platform.
- Understand and optimising processes
- Development and implementation of meaningful KPIs
- Chairing Change Advisory Board, Major Incident Board, Problem Review Board
- Change Management process for infrastructure and development utilising ServiceNow and JIRA
- 3-5 years' experience in an ITIL based incident / change management role.
- 3+ years of experience in working with ServiceNow
- 2+ years of experience working in an administration role for ServiceNow Platform
- Strong knowledge of ServiceNow and Jira
- Experience of RESTful Web Service and APIs
- Experience of developing forms and workflows within ServiceNow
- Familiarity with enterprise schedulers such as AutoSys or Orchestrator
- Exposure to monitoring technologies such as Solarwinds
- Experience with Agile development environments.
- Experience in ITSM
- Experience in scripting languages such as Python or PowerShell
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant in Abacus on 02890313157 for a confidential career discussion. Did you know? Abacus is NI's only Highly Rated Recruiter with 4.5 Stars for customer satisfaction (Independent review site Feefo).
If you think you have the right skills to join our team, then get in touch. If you know someone returning/re-locating to NI then www.belfastforlife.com holds the information on quality of life, cost of living etc.
Experience: 0 yrs