Are you a Security Engineer who has experience working across enterprise Data Loss Prevention (DLP) management and administration?
If so, a multinational Law firm are searching for a permanent IT Security Engineer to provide 3rd-level support for the organisation's information technology infrastructure. Primarily focusing on the protection of data, systems, and facilities to ensure the protection, confidentiality, and integrity of the organisation.
- Architect, implement, and support solutions identified as necessary for the protection of company assets
- Provide input, create documentation, and review information security policies and procedures
- Utilise common security toolset (SIEM, sniffer, IDS, vulnerability scanner, etc., to identify issues and analyse compliance with existing policies and procedures
- Provide reports to the Information Security Manager
- Maintain the Firm's security-related information repositories (web, database, SharePoint)
- Monitor and report on compliance with the Firm's information security policies and procedures
- Monitor internal control systems to ensure that appropriate information access levels and security clearances are maintained
- Perform formal/informal security risk assessments by leveraging knowledge gained via daily analysis and review
- Utilise standard security tools such as a SIEM, endpoint/network protection technologies, DLP, two factor, vulnerability scanners, custom scripts, and packet analyser
- Serve as a 3rd-level support resource for the purposes of ticket resolution and change management activities
Skills and Experience:
- Computer Science Bachelor's Degree or substantial equivalent experience
- Good, professional experience with advanced information security systems, TCP/IP networking, scripting, and incident handling.
- CISSP, SSCP, CISM, CRISC, CISA, or CGEIT preferred
- Cisco CCNP, Checkpoint CCSE, Juniper JNCIS, or PCNSE optional
- Thorough understanding of security concepts and best practices
- Experience with Wide Area and Local Area Networks
- Authoritative understanding of data communications and information systems hardware and software
- Authoritative understanding of principles, theories, techniques, and methods of information system analysis and programming, particularly secure coding practices
- Thorough knowledge of data processing and data communications concepts and services
- Thorough knowledge of computer monitoring systems, vendor-supplied packaged programs, macros, utilities, and other highly technical programs.
If you are a Security professional looking for a challenging but rewarding opportunity within a global organisation then please apply now!
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are professionally qualified we can support your job search.
Experience: 0 yrs