Reporting Analyst - Up to £30,000 depending on experience
Our client is hiring a permanent Reporting Analyst to join their expanding team based in Belfast City Centre. The main objective of the Reporting Analyst will manage reporting projects aiming to improve the businesses processes, analysing reports to meet the business needs.
- Interpret data and analyse results to provide reports on trends and patterns.
- Develop and implement data collections that optimize data quality.
- Maintain data sources and data systems.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to prioritise business and information needs.
- Degree focusing on Data Analytics, Statistics or similar.
- Experience in Financial Reporting or professional services.
- Hands on experience with SAP, Tableau, PowerBI, ServiceNow or other analytical tools.
- Extensive experience in using Excel.
- Ability to influence, interact and consult with senior leaders regarding finance processes, guidelines and compliance's.
If you are interested in applying for the Reporting Analyst and are currently a Reporting Analyst or meet the requirements above, please submit your CV in word format.
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant in Abacus on 02890313157 for a confidential career discussion. Did you know? Abacus is NI's only Highly Rated Recruiter with 4.5 Stars for customer satisfaction (Independent review site Feefo).
If you think you have the right skills to join our team, then get in touch. If you know someone returning/re-locating to NI then www.belfastforlife.com holds the information on quality of life, cost of living etc.
Experience: 0 yrs