Relationship Manager with previous Business Analyst or Project Management experience is needed to join an Insurance technology firm, based in the heart of Belfast City.
This is the perfect opportunity for a tech savvy person to get closer to the client. You'll be responsible for requirement gathering, relationship management and liaising with the tech teams to deliver for SDLC.
- You'll be self-managed within a small team
- You'll identify resource requirements and assign responsibilities
- Manage day-to-day operational aspects of the project
- Work with the development team to identify development task lists
This firm works with leading household brands and have been a real NI Local success story! With 30 employees onsite, there is plans to enhance growth and new offices have been acquired to support this.
- Experience working within software / web development life cycle
- Highly personable and able to manage clients and internal stakeholders
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to present to clients
- Experience in using any project management methods (Agile, Waterfall, Jira)
- Strong computer skills, particularly Excel, Visio, Power Point, MS Project
Interviews will happen quickly as this company are dedicated to hiring their new manager in April.
Salary & Benefits
- You can expect a competitive salary
- Work from home & Flexible working
- Pension, enhanced holiday allowance
- Discounts and funding for extra learning
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant in Abacus on 02890313157 for a confidential career discussion. Did you know? Abacus is NI's only Highly Rated Recruiter with 4.5 Stars for customer satisfaction (Independent review site Feefo).
If you think you have the right skills to join our team, then get in touch. If you know someone returning/re-locating to NI then www.belfastforlife.com holds the information on quality of life, cost of living etc.
Experience: 0 yrs