Python Engineers who want to work in Big Data are needed to join a niche cyber security company, based in Belfast City.
You will join a company who assist private & public sector firms, protect themselves from hackers and cyber-attacks. This company also specialises in detecting criminal activity on the dark web, which has a direct impact on public life.
Building their Belfast team, a specialist unit has been established utilising Big Data. This team will be tasked with:
- Developing & maintaining solutions for external sources
- Develop API's on microservice architecture
- Collab with application design, frontend and test team
- Be an integral product t member, assisting with the delivery of product roadmap
Your daily tech tool kit will include:
- Python associated MVC frameworks (Flask, Elasticsearch, NoSQL, Rabbit)
- Linux operating systems
- XML, JSON, REST
- Python API's
- Distributed systems & architectures
What you need:
- Minimum 1 years' experience in Python engineering
- Experience in the above listed technologies XML, JSON, REST
- NoSQL, Enterprise Messaging Systems
- Previous experience in Big Data or a solid understanding
What you will receive:
- Health care plan
- Pension Scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Generous holiday allowance
- Healthy snack/ drink stocked fridge
- Bonus for introducing a new employee
- On-site parking
- Lunch/ dinner provided when collaborative team effort required
Interviews will proceed within 4 days of CV being submitted - this company are keen to have their new team build by August 2019
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant in Abacus on 02890313157 for a confidential career discussion. Did you know? Abacus is NI's only Highly Rated Recruiter with 4.5 Stars for customer satisfaction (Independent review site Feefo).
If you think you have the right skills to join our team, then get in touch. If you know someone returning/re-locating to NI then www.belfastforlife.com holds the information on quality of life, cost of living etc.
Experience: 0 yrs