We are searching for any PHP developers with a minimum of 2 year's experience for a role with an award-winning Software Company located in the heart of Belfast. They are looking to expand their development team in Northern Ireland by looking for a talented Front-End developer to join the team so if you are passionate about applications and love to code, we would like to hear from you.
Their software platform provides real-time cyber intelligence to keep people, companies and assets safe from internal and external threats. With real-time monitoring of hundreds of millions of messages each day, organisations can be quickly alerted to issues or threats - often before they happen. They are a fast-growing company with clients in the UK and further abroad and are looking to expand their team.
You will be expected to develop dynamic web applications with advanced analytic capabilities through the integration with design and back end developer teams
- Design & develop front end applications that satisfies end-user use cases
- Ensure quality of the application in order that a highly optimised user experience is delivered
- Deliver to the product roadmap and provide input to new features
- Keep the project manager and product manager informed on all issues and developments
- Ensure that any front-end support issues are dealt with as a matter of urgency and the commercial team are informed
Ideally you will have some of the following…
- Experience in some of the following technologies would be ideal: HTML5, XML, JSON, REST MySQL.JS frameworks (React, Angular), NodeJS.
- Collaborate with application design and backend teams to ensure deadlines are met.
- Appreciate design, usability and user experience.
- A creative thinker with a passion for problem solving.
What they offer....
- Training/ conference budget
- Health care plan
- Pension scheme
- Generous holiday allowance
- Healthy snack/ drink stocked fridge
- Bonus for introducing a new employee
- On-site parking
- Lunch/ dinner provided when collaborative team effort required
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant in Abacus on 02890313157 for a confidential career discussion. Did you know? Abacus is NI's only Highly Rated Recruiter with 4.5 Stars for customer satisfaction (Independent review site Feefo).
If you think you have the right skills to join our team, then get in touch. If you know someone returning/re-locating to NI then www.belfastforlife.com holds the information on quality of life, cost of living etc.
Experience: 0 yrs