Fancy being part of a brand-new Mobile Development team with Belfast's most interesting new company? They have the financial backing of a Fortune 500 company and the feel of a tech start up
If you want your work to make a difference, you'll be working with a company whose main goal is to help improve the lives of others. On the other hand, they understand that code is code so they aim to reward their staff as much as possible, culture is key
- Creating high-quality customer focused solutions for mobile platforms
- Working with an agile development team that listens to everyone
- Solving complex issues with your teammates
- Working together to design and build their next generation of mobile applications
- Previous experience in a similar role- Android, Ios OR .NET
- Ability to work in a team environment, maximising each other's strengths
- Experience with n-tier, database and client server development
And most importantly, why?
- Flexible working. Open from 8am-6pm, you can start early and finish early etc
- 1 day remote working (after successful probation)
- 8% Pension contribution
- Private Healthcare- Gold Bupa
- 25 days + your birthday
- Time to learn- Allocated hours each week to grow your skills
I've worked with a lot of companies but none have quite had the same feel as this one, it's one of those companies that people will genuinely be happy to work for
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are professionally qualified we can support your job search.
Experience: 0 yrs