Java Developer| Belfast
My client is a leading fintech company that offers market leading salaries, a great benefits package including private health care, flexible working, potential bonus and a great pension. They are a global firm of professional intermediaries that plays a pivotal role in the world's financial, energy and commodities markets. You will be joining a large team with some of the best developers in Belfast, with it being this company's hub for its technology. This technology allows transparency of stock data.
- You will be participating in the elicitation, design, development and testing of software changes or features and support their successful deployment into a production setting
- Contributing to the development and execution of test cases and associated tasks to assess completion and quality of delivered user stories and use cases
- Gain an appreciation of how to evolve systems towards target state architecture through the use of directed refactoring and prioritisation of deliveries
- Act as a technical contributor on a team, demonstrating good technical competencies and a desire to improve those competencies to become a valued and independent contributor to the team
- Work with team members to provide input to time and resource estimates, and where possible identify potential areas of risk
- Degree or equivalent industry experience
- Knowledge of the full software development lifecycle
Previous experience within a fintech and trading company
Contact Peter for a confidential chat on email@example.com
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant in Abacus on 02890313157 for a confidential career discussion. Did you know? Abacus is NI's only Highly Rated Recruiter with 4.5 Stars for customer satisfaction (Independent review site Feefo).
If you think you have the right skills to join our team, then get in touch. If you know someone returning/re-locating to NI then www.belfastforlife.com holds the information on quality of life, cost of living etc.
Experience: 0 yrs