Java 8 Engineer
We are seeking to hire an experienced Java 8 Engineer to join a global exchange trading company, based in Belfast, Northern Ireland.
This firm has a vast history of leading the market, having been established almost 150 years ago they have grown from a simple set up in America, to an international powerhouse that have a real impact on humanity. Specialising in Agriculture, Energy, FX & Technology, this company is responsible for informing the market of future prices and providing forecasts.
With over 250 employees in Belfast, this site is fully responsible for greenfield products and the rest of the company's sites look to Belfast for Technology decisions & new products.
You'll be working on a low-latency high speed messaging product, that has never been developed outside of Belfast. Your role will involve delivering presentation to stakeholders in multi-sites.
As an experienced Java engineer, you'll help mentor juniors of the team but ultimately this is a real hands on role.
Ideally, you'll have:
- Minimum 4 years' experience in Java 8
- Minimum 4 years coding in cloud & security
- Experience in Architecture, JIRA, Confluence opr other tools
- BDD/ DBMS / Continuous Integration
- Linux & Shell Scripting
- Full SDLC within an Agile Environment
Benefits & Salary:
- You'll receive a highly competitive salary
- Leading Private Healthcare & Wellness Package
- Enhanced Holiday Allowance, Flexible working hours, Travel to work scheme
- Pension, Stock Options, Bonus and Promotions twice a year
- Much more!
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant in Abacus on 02890313157 for a confidential career discussion. Did you know? Abacus is NI's only Highly Rated Recruiter with 4.5 Stars for customer satisfaction (Independent review site Feefo).
If you think you have the right skills to join our team, then get in touch. If you know someone returning/re-locating to NI then www.belfastforlife.com holds the information on quality of life, cost of living etc.
Experience: 0 yrs