IT Support Analyst - Up to £25,000 Depending on experience
Our client is looking to hire a permanent IT Support Analyst to join their team in Belfast. The IT Support Analyst will play a crucial part within the organisation, to ensure that the system remain functioning and implementing new technologies to improve the company's infrastructure.
Roles and Responsibility:
- Provide effective and efficient support.
- Continuously keep up to date on trends within the service delivery sector and emerging technologies.
- Deploying new hardware and software when required.
- Managing the IT infrastructure within the organisation.
Skills and Experience:
- 2 years + experience in an IT Service Desk environment.
- Technical knowledge of Windows Operating Systems, MS Office, Outlook or Exchange, application support.
- Ability to answer queries related to PC/ Laptops, telephones or printers.
- Experience with either Microsoft Exchange Server or Microsoft Application Server.
- Experience with Microsoft Server Management
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant in Abacus on 02890313157 for a confidential career discussion. Did you know? Abacus is NI's only Highly Rated Recruiter with 4.5 Stars for customer satisfaction (Independent review site Feefo).
If you think you have the right skills to join our team, then get in touch. If you know someone returning/re-locating to NI then www.belfastforlife.com holds the information on quality of life, cost of living etc.
Experience: 0 yrs