IT Project Manager - Up to £50,000 depending on experience
Our client is hiring a permanent IT Project Manager to join their expanding team based in Belfast City Centre. The IT Project Manager is responsible for day-to-day project management for project and service implementation. The IT Project Manager will ensure that these projects are delivered in a timely manager and within budget. The IT Project Manager will build relationships with external stakeholder and work closer with the internal teams to support the delivery of the projects.
- Manage multiple projects at the same time.
- Communicate with different levels of internal stakeholders and internal teams; whilst also consulting with external stakeholders.
- Support system change processes.
- Identify risks and determine their impact on the business environment, both internally and externally.
- Communication of status of the project throughout its different stages of the life cycle to stakeholders both internally and externally.
Qualifications and Experience:
- 3+ years' experience in a similar role.
- Prior experience in delivering software-based projects.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once.
- Prince2 would be an advantage.
- Ability to gather requirement from external stakeholders and develop project scope.
- Ability to effectively write documentation to support each project.
- Educated to degree level with a BS in Engineering, Computer Science or Business Management.
If you are interested in applying for the IT Project Manager and are currently an IT Project Manager or meet the requirements above, please submit your CV in word format.
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant in Abacus on 02890313157 for a confidential career discussion. Did you know? Abacus is NI's only Highly Rated Recruiter with 4.5 Stars for customer satisfaction (Independent review site Feefo).
If you think you have the right skills to join our team, then get in touch. If you know someone returning/re-locating to NI then www.belfastforlife.com holds the information on quality of life, cost of living etc.
Experience: 0 yrs