Abacus careers have partnered with a leading insurance company as their exclusive recruitment partner. Assisting in building their technology team in Belfast, we are seeking to hire an experienced technical IT Manager.
This company is a multinational leader in providing insurance products to consumers. Using multiple tools in order to deliver accurate quotations and retain customers.
This is a hybrid position and your responsibilities will cover many technical verticals:
You will be responsible for supporting the shaping & delivery of the IT roadmap & management of the day to day IT function locally.
Take the lead role on all IT related projects or IT work-streams within a project - will be responsible for the full cycle implementation of such projects and supporting them on an on-going basis once they move into business as usual.
Core skills needed:
- At least 5 years advanced SQL expertise - developing and executing queries
- At least 5- years' experience leading technical projects.
- Proven analytical, problem solving, and client servicing skills
- Strong Analysis and Design Skills are essential
- Ability to work on own initiative and liaise with all levels of management in the company
- Experience working in a Linux / Windows Environment
- Onsite car parking
- Salary £40,000 - £50,000
- Bonus up to 15%
- Pension, healthcare, enhanced holidays
- Highly flexible working environment, work from home!
Interviews will commence within 1 week of receiving CV!
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant in Abacus on 02890313157 for a confidential career discussion. Did you know? Abacus is NI's only Highly Rated Recruiter with 4.5 Stars for customer satisfaction (Independent review site Feefo).
If you think you have the right skills to join our team, then get in touch. If you know someone returning/re-locating to NI then www.belfastforlife.com holds the information on quality of life, cost of living etc.
Experience: 0 yrs