A global safety organisation are looking for a technically hands-on Infrastructure Team Lead to head up the infrastructure team in Belfast.
The successful candidate will be able to improve BAU processes ensuring the platform is maintained to ensure peak performance. Whilst working simultaneously on an exciting roadmap of work including WAN rollouts and migrations projects.
- Operational Management of the Infrastructure Team
- Excellent Communicator, acting as full source of information regarding the whole platform
- Governance, ensuring all security models are adhered to and continually improved
- Security controls authority on Access Management in least privilege environment
- Ensure that all systems are performing at optimal levels, liaising with external service providers where necessary
- Vendor Management and working closely with outsource partners to continually improve service
- Monitoring and maintenance of the security, integrity and performance of core systems and backup services
- Compliance Reporting and remediating
- Work collaboratively with the Architecture team, SOC team and Project management team offering input on solution designs where appropriate
- Windows Server (administration /OS builds /Patching and Management)
- Active Directory - on premise and Azure
- Azure- Cloud Platform (other cloud platforms acceptable)
- Office 365
- Networking including management of network appliances such as switches, routers, firewalls
- Knowledge of one or more scripting languages e.g. PowerShell, VBScript
- Good understanding of MS stack
- Managed Desktop
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are experienced and/or professionally qualified we can support your job search.
Experience: 0 yrs