We are representing a global leader in financial advisory services. With worldwide outreach and with over 30 years' experience in the industry. With their commitment to expanding their Belfast presence our client is looking to recruit a Data Analytics Manager to join their local office.
You will have the opportunity to surround yourself with knowledgeable colleagues, gain skills and help implement the clients' vision for the future and increasing team.
In this position, you will be working in a vibrant team on a variety of projects; helping their clients solve their concerns. Whilst in work you will be working to build relationships and deliver high quality projects. As a manager you will be a critical team member in crafting and delivering the digital vision for the clients.
Benefits: Competitive Salary, Medical and Dental Coverage, Private Pensions and Paid Holidays
Core Skills Needed:
- A bachelor's degree with at least 4 years' experience in Data Analytics
- Experience at leading teams
- Analytical and Problem-solving skills
- Highly motivated and self-driven
- Advances Excel Skills, Competence in data querying and manipulation (SQL), Ability to visualise data (Tableau), and Knowledge of analytic tools (Heatmap).
- Experience in Agile and SCRUM methodology.
- Ability to solve complex situations with simple solutions.
- Experience at being the leading role in delivering a digital strategy with a focus on Customer Experience.
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant in Abacus on 02890313157 for a confidential career discussion. Did you know? Abacus is NI's only Highly Rated Recruiter with 4.5 Stars for customer satisfaction (Independent review site Feefo).
If you think you have the right skills to join our team, then get in touch. If you know someone returning/re-locating to NI then www.belfastforlife.com holds the information on quality of life, cost of living etc.
Experience: 0 yrs