BI Engineer are needed to join a new Data & Analytics department within a world leading consulting firm. This is an exceptional position based in Belfast with no travel needed! If you want a job tat has variety and solid career structure, this is for you.
Abacus Careers are delighted to be representing this firm, who have chosen Belfast as their primary Near Shore Analytics centre. Here a small team of 7 Data Consultants will be responsible for client stakeholder management and real hands on decision making.
You'll have direct contact with clients who could be situated across the world, but all from Belfast. Using the latest in remote connectivity technology and utilising the firm's other teams to be onsite when needed.
We are building a team, thus are seeking to speak with persons with different level of experience from 2 years - 10 years!
- Solid interpersonal skills and ability to communicate confidently
- Experience with data request creation and managing the collection of organisational financial and other reporting from multiple sources
- Advanced MS Excel Skills
- Data query and manipulation tools e.g. SQL
- Competent with visualisation tools e.g. PowerBI, Qlikview, Tableau, Spotfire, etc
- Experience in Data Analytics and Visualisation.
Salary & Benefits:
As a leading employer you can expect a highly enhanced employment package which will include:
- Competitive Salary & Bonus
- Pension, Private Healthcare, Enhanced Holiday Allowance
- Work from Home & Flexi-time
- Enhanced Paternal Leave
- Bi-annual salary review & internal promotions
- Annual extra education fund
- Much more!
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant in Abacus on 02890313157 for a confidential career discussion. Did you know? Abacus is NI's only Highly Rated Recruiter with 4.5 Stars for customer satisfaction (Independent review site Feefo).
If you think you have the right skills to join our team, then get in touch. If you know someone returning/re-locating to NI then www.belfastforlife.com holds the information on quality of life, cost of living etc.
Experience: 0 yrs