One of the world's leading professional services organisations are looking to bring on Cyber Security professional to help demonstrate the skills and behaviour that support delivering the business strategy and objectives. This is an opportunity to join a growing team, bringing your experience and energy to make a real difference at a local team level and to their clients.
The security professional will be self-motivated, with experience performing third party risk management activities. This will include supplier security assessments, reviews, contractual terms analysis, negotiation and ongoing monitoring of supplier adherence to security commitments. You will work with a variety of clients across a range of different programmes providing you with the opportunity to work across a diverse portfolio, in a fun and fast paced environment.
You will need to demonstrate technical experience across the following areas of Cyber Security:
- Knowledge of cloud computing environments, as well as Saas, PaaS and IaaS.
- Experience evaluating the associated organisational risks
- Information Security assessment processes, including audit, vulnerability scanning, and security policy and standards review.
- Experience creating and managing IT security policies and standards. Sound understanding of penetration testing results.
- Understanding of Information Security fundamentals across multiple domains
- Manage a large and diverse portfolio of Vendors for the firm
- Evaluate and review third party vendor legal documentation and processes including Master Service Agreements (MSA's), Statement of Work (SOW's), Request for Proposal (RFP) and RFI (Request for Information) responses
- Perform risk assessment on suppliers and identify control gaps
- Negotiate remediation plan with suppliers
- Maintain open communication channels with senior stakeholders through regular governance sessions, escalating appropriately as and when required.
- Own the quality of all client outputs and ensure all client and internal document repositories are accurate and up to date
- Degree in Information Technology or related subject
- Previous experience in professional roles involving information security and/or management
- Knowledge of information risk and compliance principles. Broad understanding of security technology and related risk and compliance issues
- Senior stakeholder relationship management and excellent attention to detail and a passion for delivering high quality output for clients
- Cyber Security related certifications including ISO27001 Lead Auditor, CISA, CISM, CIPP, CISSP
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are professionally qualified we can support your job search.
Experience: 0 yrs