Cloud Security Architect - Up to £60,000 depending on experience
Our client is looking to hire a permanent Cloud Security Architect to join their team based in Belfast. The Cloud Security Architect will design, implement and oversee the client's cloud=based security solutions. The ideal Cloud Security Architect will have a vast knowledge of security with an understanding of compliance and risk management protocols.
- Provide technical support of cloud security systems and technologies; including IAM, MFA, PIM, AWS, AZURE, GCP.
- Architect, implement and support event management and logging.
- Monitor incident detection and provide reports with response outcome
- Seek new opportunities for the application of SOAR technologies, principles, and concepts
Skills and expertise:
- Computer Science Bachelor's degree or substantial equivalent experience
- Extensive experience with advanced information IT and security systems Strong experience of designing and implementing cyber security solutions
- Good demonstrable experience managing Microsoft Azure cloud platforms with some exposure to AWS and/or Google cloud platforms
- Experience of using scripts or other development tools to automate and integrate diverse systems
- Proven experience acting in a security advisory capacity to multiple constituencies
- CCSP and CCSK preferred.
- Experience of CISSP, SSCP, CRISC, or CGEIT would be beneficial
- Expert knowledge of key Microsoft cloud technologies, including Azure: MFA, Advanced Threat Protection, Cloud App Security, Key Vault, AD, storage, monitoring, access control, policy management, and Resource Manager
If you are interested in applying for this fantastic role for an Cloud Security Architect, please submit your CV in word format.
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant in Abacus on 02890313157 for a confidential career discussion. Did you know? Abacus is NI's only Highly Rated Recruiter with 4.5 Stars for customer satisfaction (Independent review site Feefo).
If you think you have the right skills to join our team, then get in touch. If you know someone returning/re-locating to NI then www.belfastforlife.com holds the information on quality of life, cost of living etc.
Experience: 0 yrs