Senior Developers needed to join a new face to Belfast. Working within the emergency services industry, you'll be writing code that enables ambulances and fire brigades to continue saving lives daily.
This is a highly ethical company who's main aim is to improve lives through the use of technology and data, can't really go wrong with that
New to Belfast so plenty of new projects to get stuck into, the recruitment is just starting to step up so you can have bragging rights as being one of the first developers when this company makes it big
- Enjoy challenges- This isn't your usual large software house, you'll actively be asked to provide input into the companies product road-map
- Development- You'll be working with highly talented engineers and designers to build the next generation of SaaS and mobile products
- Code- Your code will be utilised to the highest degree, from the browser down to the database
- Involvement- Everyone at all levels are involved with the ideas that make these guys grow, you're the technical face of the company so you will be the expert
- Technical- C# and the .NET Framework (WebApi,ServiceStack, etc)
- Exposure to or interest in CI/CD and Cloud Platforms (AWS/GCP/Azure)
- Sound knowledge and experience of OO concepts and design patterns
If any of this peaks your interest, I'm more than happy to have a call to discuss the position further
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant from the Abacus team on 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential discussion. We aim to respond to all inquiries within 4 business hours.
The team at Abacus manages a range of permanent and contract positions throughout Northern Ireland, the UK and the Republic of Ireland. If you are professionally qualified we can support your job search.
Experience: 0 yrs