Business Analyst - Up to £35,000 depending on experience
Our client is looking to hire a permanent Business Analyst to join their growing team based in Belfast City Centre. The Business Analyst will act as a bridge between internal teams. The Business Analyst will be involved in gathering & creating documentation, systems analysis, feasibility and UX (User Experience).
The Business Analyst will be working closely with: Development Managers, Project Managers, Business Stakeholders, Enterprise Architects, Product Managers, IT Service Delivery Team.
- Create and revise required documents, transforming requirements to specifications
- Identify and document system flows, data flows, and integrations
- Create prototypes, wireframes, mock-ups, storyboards, user personas, task flows, data flows
- Identify & recommend process improvements, user experience design, and integration improvements
- The Business Analyst will require regular work outside normal business hours to communicate with people in multiple time zones
Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in information systems, visual design, business management or related.
- Previous experience as a Business Analyst would be advantageous.
- Working within a Global team experience is preferred
- Strong experience in the development of typical UI deliverables
- Fluency in UI deliverable creation tools
- Strong Microsoft skills including Team Foundation Server, Word, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, MS Project
- Knowledge of B2B systems technologies (including SQL & SharePoint)
If you are interested in applying for the Business Analyst role, submit your CV in word format.
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant in Abacus on 02890313157 for a confidential career discussion. Did you know? Abacus is NI's only Highly Rated Recruiter with 4.5 Stars for customer satisfaction (Independent review site Feefo).
If you think you have the right skills to join our team, then get in touch. If you know someone returning/re-locating to NI then www.belfastforlife.com holds the information on quality of life, cost of living etc.
Experience: 0 yrs