We are helping a bespoke eCommerce company build their Data Engineering Team, in Belfast but with the support of their USA office.
Their technology platform helps local companies sell their products to local consumers, using real-time data & algorithms to really define what customers are looking for, and to present the right type of product to the consumer.
You'll be an Analytics expert with experience in "Big Data" technologies, working on a Full Stack multi tech environment, you'll have experience in some of the following:
- Big Data Tools: Hadoop, Spark, Kafta, MongoDB
- Solid API experience in Python, Ruby or Java
- Solid experience: SQL & AWS
- It would be awesome if you have experience in WebOps or significant projects in Cloud Services
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Data Engineer to really work on greenfield technology, being built in Belfast but scaled out on a multi-national basis.
An award winning working environment, the Site Lead is a highly regarded technologist who is active in the local tech community. Having a positive working culture is really at the heart of the business.
Salary & benefits:
- You'll receive a highly competitive salary
- Leading Wellness Package
- Enhanced Holiday Allowance, Flexible working hours, Travel to work scheme
- Pension, Stock Options, Bonus and Promotions
- Much more!
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant in Abacus on 02890313157 for a confidential career discussion. Did you know? Abacus is NI's only Highly Rated Recruiter with 4.5 Stars for customer satisfaction (Independent review site Feefo).
If you think you have the right skills to join our team, then get in touch. If you know someone returning/re-locating to NI then www.belfastforlife.com holds the information on quality of life, cost of living etc.
Experience: 0 yrs