Automation QA Engineers | Join a leading EdTech company who are on a mission to improve education for everyone.
Abacus careers are delighted to be hiring exclusively for a leading company, setting up their new engineering team in Belfast. Their SAAS Product is used by over 500,00 pupils on an international scale, allowing parents, teachers and students to connect. Review coursework, lessons plans, and maintain engagement throughout the school year.
They have chosen Belfast as their new site for engineering and are hoping to meet with local technologies on 16th & 17th July:
Their tech stack is based in cloud technologies; thus, they will be moving to .Net Core.
Your skill set should include:
- Have proven commercial experience in automating web based projects using Selenium WebDriver, SpecFlow and C#.
- Have a sound understanding of object-oriented programming and relational databases.
- Deploy and run the scripts in our Continuous Integration environment as part of the build and generate automated test reports for the test runs, experience of Jenkins is required.
Apart from using your skills to make a difference in the future education system, you will be a pivotal hire into a new set-up. Getting experience at all levels of building a technology centre.
- Highly competitive salary £40,000 - £65,000
- £1000 for personal development
- 28 Days Annual Leave + Stat
- Work from home flexibility
- Free lunch on Mondays, Travel Loans, Cycle to work
- Enhanced parental leave
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant in Abacus on 02890313157 for a confidential career discussion. Did you know? Abacus is NI's only Highly Rated Recruiter with 4.5 Stars for customer satisfaction (Independent review site Feefo).
If you think you have the right skills to join our team, then get in touch. If you know someone returning/re-locating to NI then www.belfastforlife.com holds the information on quality of life, cost of living etc.
Experience: 0 yrs