Application Support Analyst
Our client is looking to hire a permanent Application Support Analyst to join their growing office based in Belfast. The Application Support Analyst will be responsible for providing incident and problem management. The Application Support Analyst will be working with both internal and external stakeholders, whilst providing technical support, release and change control process.
- Proactive management of business-critical real-time reporting systems, identifying issues and potential problem areas.
- Interact with various internal IT support functions and 3rd party vendors to troubleshoot and resolve complex incidents.
- Work with Internal Business Teams to identify areas of development.
- Contribute to the further direction of the technology.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Experience of supporting business critical front/mid office applications.
- Experience of working in an ITIL environment.
- Good understanding of Windows and Linux servers.
- Experience with AWS or Azure.
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment
- Knowledge of web servers: IIS / Apache Tomcat / Nginx
- Knowledge of key technology: MarkLogic, XQuery, NoSQL, Ansible, Java, C#
- Knowledge of Kibana, Grafana, AppDynamics, ServiceNow
If you are interested in applying for the position of Application Support Analyst, please submit your CV in word format.
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant in Abacus on 02890313157 for a confidential career discussion. Did you know? Abacus is NI's only Highly Rated Recruiter with 4.5 Stars for customer satisfaction (Independent review site Feefo).
If you think you have the right skills to join our team, then get in touch. If you know someone returning/re-locating to NI then www.belfastforlife.com holds the information on quality of life, cost of living etc.
Experience: 0 yrs