My client is looking to bring in an Agile Coach/ Agile Delivery Manager to work within their team.
The client is currently working on the improvement on their delivery processes across their IT sector. After improving their processes the Agile Coach will move into a SCRUM Master/ Agile Owner role.
- Contribute to developing the Agile processes and practices within the IT team
- Develop an agile mindset and understanding of iterative improvement
- Coach and mentor Agile teams
- Support Product Owners with the creation of product road map, defining release strategy and supporting release activities
- Support activities such as reporting on sprint/release progress
- Strengthen the culture of open communication, feedback and collaboration
- Contribute to developing a company wide agile mindset
- A minimum of 2 years as an Agile coach is required in order for your application to be considered
- Ability to work within a team and influence through servant leadership
- Hands on facilitation experience of Agile events
- Ability to coach individuals and teams, across a variety of processes, methodologies and techniques
- A broad understanding and ability to coach in analysis tools and methods
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant in Abacus on 02890313157 for a confidential career discussion. Did you know? Abacus is NI's only Highly Rated Recruiter with 4.5 Stars for customer satisfaction (Independent review site Feefo).
If you think you have the right skills to join our team, then get in touch. If you know someone returning/re-locating to NI then www.belfastforlife.com holds the information on quality of life, cost of living etc.
Experience: 0 yrs