2nd Line Server Engineer - up to £30,000 depending on experience
Our client is looking to hire a permanent 2nd Line Server Engineer. The 2nd Line Server Engineer will provide both remote and telephone support to a wide range of external clients. The 2nd Line Server Engineer will be responsible for monitoring and troubleshooting within live environments, managing both physical and virtual servers and ensuring that all service improvements or system enhancements are fit for purpose when implemented.
To be suitable for this role our client is looking for someone who has experience with at least 9 of these technologies below.
- 2+ years in providing IT support and within the managed IT services sector.
- Virtualisation (WMware and Hyper V)
- Knowledge of Windows Server
- Understanding of Windows Technologies and administration (Active Directory, DHCP, DNS, Virtualisation, Group Policy)
- Experience with SAN Technologies
- Knowledge of Citrix Infrastructure
- Knowledge of Backup Solutions
- Understanding of Network concepts.
- PowerShell or VBScript, with experience with Automation and scripting
- Having a MCSA or MCSE will be beneficial
- HDS Storage
- Citrix XenApp 7.5 or 7.6 and NetScaler
- Systems Centre Orchestrator 2012 R2
- SQL queries
- Exchange Server
If you are interested in applying for the 2nd Line Server Engineer role and have previous experience in at least 9 of technologies listed above. Please submit a copy of your CV in Word format. This role is permanent and paying up to £30,00 depending on experience.
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant in Abacus on 02890313157 for a confidential career discussion. Did you know? Abacus is NI's only Highly Rated Recruiter with 4.5 Stars for customer satisfaction (Independent review site Feefo).
If you think you have the right skills to join our team, then get in touch. If you know someone returning/re-locating to NI then www.belfastforlife.com holds the information on quality of life, cost of living etc.
Experience: 0 yrs