VANRATH are excited to be working with a leading multi site retailer based in Belfast to recruit an experienced HR Officer to join their busy HR team. Reporting in to the HR Manager you will assist with supporting colleagues across the whole business throughout Northern Ireland. This position is a temporary role for a minimum of 6 months with immediate start.
- Conducting Employment Investigations and Hearings
- End to end recruitment
- Review and implementation of company policies & procedures
- Daily administration of the department
- Handling the full spectrum of HR Generalist queries from employees
- To provide advice and guidance to Managers on transactional HR issues
The Ideal person
The successful candidate will be highly driven and enthusiastic with excellent attention to detail. With the opportunity to be an integral part of the team you must be confident building strong relationships with external and internal stakeholders across the business. It is essential you have a strong background in employee relations with a solid understanding of carrying out investigations.
- £21,000 + company benefits
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Human Resource job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Victoria Adams in the strictest confidence on 02890 330 250
Experience: 0 yrs